THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Technology!!!

I'm a strong believer that like times before us we need to keep pushing to advance society. I'm not going to push my beliefs on the way society is though, because I'm positive i could type for a good 5 hours on the subject, and many people would probably disagree with me on many regards. If anyone does want to know, these are the types of conversations that truly interest me and i can talk anyones ear off. Make sure to bring a lunch. Nothing like a good debate! Anyways, back to technology. I suppose on thing that everyone can relate to is driving. Everyone has to drive to work, drive to get groceries, or drive to get.. well, wherever you need to be! But I'm sure that everyone has been the victim of a horrible driver. The ones that are just generally unaware of what's going on around them, making them a PAIN to other drivers that just want to get to where they're going! INTRODUCING FLYING CARS!! yes, they've been working on these puppy's for awhile. Many A-list celebs actually already have put down payments, or even just payed for one already. Michael Jackson being one of them! As far as i know they're actually not as expensive as you would thing, for a flying car that is. It'll be so novel to be able to avoid everyone on the road. I just want to get where I'm going! Unfortunately there is so much to do regarding flying cars. (laws! safety!speed!) It'll take awhile, but it is a step in the right directions.

Who needs mini digital photo carrying wallets? BRING ON THE FLYING CARS!!!

No comments: